The revenue Bitcoin miners receive is tumbling amid the depressing market conditions and lower prices. Somewhat expected, as the BTC dollar value goes down, so do the proceedings from mining.
- Data from Blockchain.com reveals that the revenue bitcoin Miners get is tumbling ever since the all-time high reached last year in November.
- At the time of this writing, it stands at around $11,670,337 for November 26th – the lowest it has been in exactly two years.
- This is a function of BTC’s declining price, which also has an impact on other interesting metrics.
- For example, the number of profitable days for Bitcoin has also declined to about 83.40%.
- Since 2015, it’s been profitable to hold Bitcoin for roughly 3738 days. On the other hand, it’s been unprofitable to hold it for only 747 days.