This Thursday in Houston: 40 Companies. Thousands of Jobs. HealthcareCareerFairs.com.
May 18, 2016
Houston, TX, May 18, 2016 (Newswire.com)
JobMedic is hosting the largest healthcare career fair in Texas this Thursday, May 19th at the George R. Brown Convention Center. This is a free event for job seekers, and is co-located at the Medical World Americas Expo.
Registration and resume submission is available at HealthcareCareerFairs.com.
- 10:00-11:30am Keynote Address by Entrepreneur and Inventor of the Segway, Dean Kamen.
- 11:30-4:00pm Healthcare Career Fair
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
Convention District Garage (Discovery Green) Underground Parking
1002 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
Participating Companies Include:
- Amazing Grace Nursing Services
- Amera Solutions
- Autism Pediatric Therapy and Learning Center
- Bay Area Regional Medical Center
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Brazos Presbyterian Homes, Inc
- CHI St. Luke’s Health System
- DaVita Dialysis
- Fresenius Kidney Care
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
- Harris Health System
- Healix Infusion Therapy
- Houston Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
- Houston Methodist
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Medicorp My Family Doctor
- Memorial Herrmann Healthcare
- Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Neighbors Emergency Centers
- Nexus Health Systems
- Nobilis Health
- Rice University
- Service Corporation International
- St Joseph Medical Center
- SurgSelect, LLC.
- TAWL Healthcare
- Texas A&M Health Science Center – IBT
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Texas Medical Center
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- West Oaks Hospital
- Workforce Solutions
This event is presented by JobMedic in association with Houston First, Medical Journal Houston, Workforce Solutions, and the Greater Houston Partnership.
For more information, contact Kyle Johnson by calling (713) 364-9071.
For sales inquiries please call (800) 707-7595, option 1.