Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Staud is a really fun brand for weekend wear, but from time to time I come across an item that would work for a more casual office. This long sweater can be worn as a cardigan or a dress and comes in tons of bright, cheerful color combos. I love this blue version for a fun mix of jewel tones. I think I’d probably be more inclined to wear it as a long cardigan, but the dress does look pretty cute.
The sweater is $165 at Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale’s and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.22.23:
- Nordstrom – 8,000+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles (through 5/29)
- Athleta – Extra 20% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – Sale, new lines added
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; up to 50% off summer styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; buy any 2 shorts get 1 free; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase (through 5/29)
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Shoko Ribbed Sweater Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.