No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘Ready to earn 30% off your next fight?’
- Alaska is offering Visa cardholders 30% off a future flight when they spend $1,000 by October 28, 2023
The Fine Print
- 30% Discount Code: Selected Alaska Airlines consumer cardholders can earn a 30% discount code after making any combination of purchase transactions totaling at least $1,000 (excluding any fees, such as the annual fee) using your eligible Alaska Airlines Visa® credit card with a transaction date of September 5, 2023 through October 28, 2023 11:59PM Eastern Time and posting by November 28, 2023.
- Returns, credits and adjustments to this card will be deducted from purchases, even if this card was not the original payment method.
- Cash Advances and Balance Transfers are not considered purchases and do not apply for purposes of this offer.
- To qualify for this offer, your credit card account must be open with active charging privileges at the time of fulfillment.
- Allow 1-2 billing cycles from qualifying for the 30% discount code to be applied to your Mileage Plan™ account.
- The discount is only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, or SkyWest and is valid between any Alaska Airlines city.
- Not valid on codeshare flights. Discount code valid systemwide and valid on Saver and Main fares.
- Valid for one person per Discount Code, booked and ticketed in one reservation. Additional passengers in the same party will need to book separately.
- Not applicable to Award Reservations, Vacation Packages or contract fares. Based on published fare routing some cities may not be available.
- Discount code is redeemable for ticket purchase by December 31, 2023, 11:59pm Pacific Time, with ticket purchases blackout dates between November 23 – 28, 2023. Discount Code is valid for travel between January 8 – March 8, 2024; excluding February 15 – 19, 2024 and February 24 – 25, 2024.
- Valid for new ticket purchases only on alaskaair.com.
- Changes and refunds may be allowed per the applicable fare rule.
- Refunds or cancellation of itinerary will result in the forfeiture of the discount code.
- Once the purchase by date has passed, any changes will result in forfeiture of the discount. Once issued, tickets are not transferable. Advance Purchase is per applicable fare rules. Mileage Plan credit applies and upgrades are allowed.
- Discount Code is relinquished at time of ticketing and void for future purchases.
- The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you
- . You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither we, nor our affiliates provide tax advice. All Mileage Plan terms and conditions apply.
- Passenger is responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges, including checked baggage fees (if applicable).
- Not valid with any other discounts, including Discount Codes, coupons, discount programs, MyAccount online discount, or other arrangements. Discount Codes may not be sold, bought, bartered, auctioned or collected in bulk.
- Any deemed by Alaska to have been distributed or acquired improperly will not be honored and traveler will be responsible for payment of full fare. All rules of alaskaair.com and the applicable published fare not mentioned within these terms and conditions apply. Discount Codes have no cash value and are not valid for travel. Alaska has the final authority regarding Discount Code redemption.
Only applies to the base fare and not taxes and fees. Probably not worth considering it for most people, but might make sense for a select few.