Update 6/24/22: More people targeted.
Direct link to offer (affiliate link here and below)
Amazon is offering a discount when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point at checkout. There are various versions:
- Get $30 off $150 on Amazon when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point at checkout.
- Another version for $10 off $100
- Another version for $10 off $50
- Get 40% off your Amazon purchase when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point at checkout. Max $40 off ($100 purchase maxes this out).
The Fine Print
- Amazon.com reserves the rights to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Limit one promotion discount per Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Cashback Bonus.
- Update 6/7/22: More people targeted.
- Update 5/2/22: There’s a new version at the same link for $30 off when spending $80. More people targeted now as well. (ht ChannelZ28) There’s another version as well for 40% off, up to $40 total discount.
- Update 3/23/22: More people targeted.
- Update 3/20/22: More people targeted.
- Update 1/28/22: Offer has been renewed at the same link below. Valid through 5/31/22. This time it’s either 40% off (max $20 discount) or 30% off (max $15 discount) or $10 off $50. (hat tip to reader bankbonus)
- Update 12/09/21: More people targeted.
- Update 6/15/21: Deal has been extended until July 15, 2021. Again check for the 30/40% deal first.
- Update 6/8/21: More people targeted, see if you’re targeted for the 30/40% deal first.
- Update 5/11/21: More targeted. Some people are eligible for $10 off $50. Valid for 6/30/2021
- Update 4/27/21: More targeted.
- Update 2/17/21: More targeted. Hat tip to reader Sunny who got 40% off with a $20 max.
- Update 2/7/21: Available again and more people targeted. Seems to be a $10 off $50 deal as well.
Previous deal was 20% off up to a maximum of $50. It seems like lately you’re not eligible for this deal if you’ve done the same points deal within the last 12 months. Still worth checking to see if you are targeted or not and obviously a great deal if you are. This deal works on third party gift cards, but not Amazon or Visa gift cards. Samples gift cards available on Amazon:
- Link to all physical gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Link to all electronic gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Whole Foods
- Giant Foods
- Stop and Shop
- Best Buy (physical)